The Resource for Everything Work Boots
Rockport Works Introduces More Energy Work Boots
If you work extra long days in your work boots, you need to check out the latest release from Rockport Works. The More Energy collection brings together cutting edge technology and unmatched comfort, so no matter how many hours you log, you won’t have to worry about weary feet.
The line uses a revolutionary adiPRENE system to provide shock absorption and energy rebound. As your heel touches the floor, the adiPRENE cushions and absorbs shock from heel strike. Then, the forepart adiPRENE adds a little bounce in your step, so you can move with less effort. This boot makes walking easier and more comfortable, so you can last longer in comfort.
WorkBoots.com met up with Rockport Work’s Marketing and Product Coordinator Jimmy Maritz to get a live demo of exactly how this technology works. You might be surprised at just how much energy return you could experience in these awesome boots.
- Composite Toe
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather Upper
- More Energy 6″ Lace to Toe Internal Met Gaurd Boot
- Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh Lining
- Removable EVA Cushion Insert with adiPRENE by adidas Shock Absorbing Heel and Rebounding Forpart Pads
- Dual Density Outsole
- Direct Attached PU Midsole and Rubber Traction Bottom with adiPRENE by adidas Shock Absorbing Heel and Rebounding Forpart Pads
- 100% Non-Metallic
- Extra Wide Toe
- EH (Electrical Hazard Safe)
- Meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413-05 standard for Metatarsal footwear
(adiPRENE graphic via Rockport Works)
Do you think this technology would help make your hard-working boots more comfortable?