The Resource for Everything Work Boots
Timberland PRO Introduces Innovative Helix Safety Footwear
Feet tired halfway through the workday? Need industrial level protection without compromising the comfort factor? Well hold on to your hardhat, Timberland Pro has a new collection of work boots that combine the two.
Due to the popularity of its Endurance and TiTAN collections, Timberland Pro recently announced the release of its latest line of innovative work boots — the Timberland PRO Helix collection. Employing innovative comfort features, the Helix footwear helps workers focus more on their job and not on their feet.
“We have spent extensive time field researching our end users and have infused those learnings into the new Helix collection,” said Jim O’Connor, senior director of product and marketing for Timberland PRO. “By combining the lightweight protection found in our TiTAN boots with the anti-fatigue technology in our Timberland PRO Endurance work boots, new Helix styles bring a hybrid approach which should allow our consumers to stay on their feet longer without feeling exhausted.”
The footwear in the line includes the following features:
- Timberland exclusive anti-fatigue technology: molded, inverted cones that support and collapse in key pressure zones that provides higher energy return.
- Flexible, soft durable leathers
- Mesh lining with Agion microbial treatment for odor control
- Active heel lock secures the heel for optimal fit
- TiTAN alloy or composite safety toe provides lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Some styles feature a waterproof membrane to keep feet dry
- Slip-resistant outsole with aggressive lugs which maximizes traction
Employers might think of suggesting these boots to their workers as they could minimize business expenses. “These boots will help negate the need for companies to provide expensive anti-fatigue mats that can pose as dangerous tripping hazards,” added O’Connor.
Composed of rugged full-grain leather, the Helix safety footwear series comes in men’s sizes 7-12, 13, 14, 15.
Have you ever worn a Timberland boot?